The Georgia Chapter would like to thank those companies that committed to sponsoring this year. We appreciate your support and want you to know that we could not do it without you.
Dear Corporate Sponsors,
The Board of Directors of the Georgia Chapter of HFMA hope this message finds you well and staying safe during these uncertain times we are all facing. Our history as a chapter has proved that we have always been able to ‘Rise Above’ any obstacles we have faced and with COVID-19, we know that “Everything Will Be Ok.”
As we pivot into the new 2020-21 year, we invite you to participate in our Corporate Sponsorship Program. We need your support and couldn’t be successful without you. The corporate sponsorship program provides the funds for us to organize events that provide quality education and networking opportunities.
Our goal this year is to operate business as usual while adapting to the changes / obstacles we face. In addition to the traditional Gold/Silver/Bronze levels and benefits (see details below), we will continue to offer ‘a la carte’ opportunities which was a great success for you and our chapter last year.
Knowing that we are living in the COVID-19 environment we understand that the future is uncertain and it is important for you to ensure your sponsorship dollars will provide you the benefits you expect. Therefore, in the event we are forced to cancel our Fall Institute in Savannah or our Spring Institute at Callaway Gardens, we will carry over 50% of Gold and Silver level sponsorship dollars to the 2021-2022 chapter year.
In addition, the leadership of the chapter is committed to ensuring provider engagement throughout this pandemic. To that end we have budgeted an unprecedented amount in this year’s budget ($65,000) to pay for provider scholarships and will then give priority to chapter sponsors for any limited capacity events.
For example, in conjunction with the Florida and South Carolina chapters, we plan to host (subject to state and local requirements) a meeting in St. Simon’s Island, Georgia on July 23rd & 24th at the King and Prince hotel which will accommodate 50 attendees. We have allocated funds to fully pay for 20 providers to attend. The other 30 spots will be reserved for chapter sponsors. Future limited capacity events will be handled the same.
We thank you for your continuous commitment to our chapter and look forward to your support again this year.
In order to make the most of your sponsorship experience, chapter leadership is committed to continued efforts to encourage provider participation and attendance, including reduced registration fees and door prizes. Should you need more information, please contact Eric Bergeon at Eric.Bergeon@cioxhealth.com
, or by calling (770) 510-8650. On behalf of the HFMA Georgia Chapter members, we thank you for your support and hope the year ahead is a successful and prosperous one for you. We look forward to partnering with you to bring value to the HFMA experience.
Cost: $4,500 for a year's membership in this category
All of Bronze Sponsor benefits plus:
Four complimentary Institute registrations per year
Four free guest tickets at each of the Institutes
Four Forum Workshop passes to offer to your preferred or prospective clients
Two free golf passes for chapter sponsored golf event
Access to enhance recognition of company products & services through literature distribution
Access to introduce keynote speakers at HFMA Georgia sponsored events
Access to provide promotional giveaways to Institute participants
One free Event Sponsorship per Institute
50% reduction in Exhibitor Fees with preferred booth assignments at all vendor exhibition opportunities offered by HFMA Georgia
Recognition and logo inclusion in electronic registration materials for all Institutes
Cost: $3,000 for a year's membership in this category
All of Bronze Sponsor benefits plus:
- Two complimentary Institute registrations per year
- Two free guest tickets at each of the Institutes
- Two Forum Workshop invitations/passes to offer to your preferred or prospective clients
- Access to enhance recognition of company products/services through literature distribution
- Access to provide promotional giveaways to Institute participants
- 50% discount on one Event Sponsorship per Institute
- Priority invitation for Institute speaking opportunities
Cost: $2,000 for a year's membership in this category
- Recognition on the HFMA Georgia Chapter website with link to the Sponsor’s Home Page
- Recognition of sponsor name and logo on TV display at registration of each Institute
- Advanced access to Institute attendee listings
- 25% discount on one Event Sponsorship per Institute
Cost: $500 for a year's membership in this category
Make your organization a part of the "500 Club"
Eligibility: Healthcare Providers
- One free Institute Registration for a "C-level" (CEO, CFO, CIO, COO, CMO, CNO) or Senior Revenue Cycle or Finance Employee (SVP, VP, Executive Director)
- Recognition on the HFMA Georgia Chapter website with a link to the Provider website
- One workshop or workshop series "Sponsored" by the Provider Sponsors
- Five Free Workshop Registrations
- Recognition at all Georgia HFMA Institutes