For information on placing an ad please review our GAHFMA Job Bank Posting Guidelines
REVENUE CYCLE DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME)
Putnam General Hospital (NavicentHealth Partner)
The Revenue Cycle Director is a multitasking, advanced position that encompasses all key functions of the hospital revenue cycle, which includes, but is not limited to, the following qualifications:
- Possesses excellent research, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of third-party insurance plans.
- Ability to analyze payor contracts for reimbursement accuracy.
- Able to utilize benchmarks to measure revenue cycle efficiency.
- Knowledge of bad debts, payor enrollment, and managed care contracting.
- Quality assurance on insurance claims follow up and cash posting.
- Knowledge of registrations, denial management, scheduling, commercial and government reimbursement.
- Ability to create and generate reports.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel, Office, and PowerPoint.
Bachelor’s Degree required. May accept high school diploma with years of equivalent experience in a revenue cycle position in lieu of college degree.
Application required: If qualified for this position, please apply online at www.putnamgeneral.com .