2018-2019 Corporate Sponsorship Program
The Georgia Chapter would like to thank those companies that committed to sponsoring this year. We appreciate your support and want you to know that we could not do it without you.
With over 800 members, the HFMA Georgia Chapter continues to be recognized among the strongest chapters in all of HFMA. This is due in large part to the continued support of our Corporate Sponsors. Your contributions enable our award winning chapter to provide outstanding education and networking opportunities to our members. Your support is appreciated and is a vital part of our organization's success.
On behalf of the Chapter Board and Officers, we would like to cordially invite you to be a Corporate Sponsor with HFMA Georgia. Sponsorship is limited and this will be your only opportunity to pledge your support for the upcoming year. Invitations for participating begin in April and close June 30th for the program year beginning in June 2018 and ending in May of 2019. Contributions are due no later than July 1st, 2018.
The program format changes we made these past years to include more One Day Sessions continues to be well received, especially be the provider community. We also now offer à la carte Event Sponsoring in addition to Corporate Sponsorship. Gain the highest levels of exposure to potential customers based on options that best suit your company’s business needs. The higher your level of sponsorship, the greater the discount on the à la carte sponsorship's.
In order to make the most of your sponsorship experience, chapter leadership is committed to continued efforts to encourage provider participation and attendance, including reduced registration fees and door prizes. Should you need more information, please contact Elizabeth Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (770) 261-1065. On behalf of the HFMA Georgia Chapter members, we thank you for your support and hope the year ahead is a successful and prosperous one for you. We look forward to partnering with you to bring value to the HFMA experience.
Cost: $4,500 for a year's membership in this category
All of Bronze Sponsor benefits plus:
Four complimentary Institute registrations per year
Four free guest tickets at each of the Institutes
Four Forum Workshop passes to offer to your preferred or prospective clients
Two free golf passes for chapter sponsored golf event
Access to enhance recognition of company products & services through literature distribution
Access to introduce keynote speakers at HFMA Georgia sponsored events
Access to provide promotional giveaways to Institute/Summit participants
Recognition of company products & services through literature distribution at each Institute
50% reduction in pricing for à la carte sponsorship's
50% reduction in Exhibitor Fees with preferred booth assignments at all vendor exhibition opportunities offered by HFMA Georgia
Priority invitation for Institute speaking opportunities
Recognition and logo inclusion in brochures and electronic registration materials for all Institutes
Cost: $3,000 for a year's membership in this category
All of Bronze Sponsor benefits plus:
- Two complimentary Institute registrations per year
- Two free guest tickets at each of the Institutes
- Two Forum Workshop invitations/passes to offer to your preferred or prospective clients
- Access to enhance recognition of company products/services through literature distribution
- Access to provide promotional giveaways to Institute participants
- 25% Reduction in à la carte sponsorship pricing
- Priority invitation for Institute speaking opportunities
Cost: $1,500 for a year's membership in this category
- Recognition on the HFMA Georgia Chapter website with link to the Sponsor’s Home Page
- Recognition of sponsor name and logo on TV display at registration of each Institute
- Recognition on brochures, table tents, and on rolling PowerPoint with logo during general assemblies at each of the Institutes
- Access to the à la carte sponsorship program
Cost: $500 for a year's membership in this category
Make your organization a part of the "500 Club"
Eligibility: Healthcare Providers
500 Club Invitation
- One free Institute Registration for a "C-level" (CEO, CFO, CIO, COO, CMO, CNO) or Senior Revenue Cycle or Finance Employee (SVP, VP, Executive Director)
- Recognition on the HFMA Georgia Chapter website with a link to the Provider website
- One workshop or workshop series "Sponsored" by the Provider Sponsors
- Five Free Workshop Registrations
- Recognition at all Georgia HFMA Institutes